Wednesday, July 18, 2012

e.l.f. Package

I got my e.l.f. package in the mail today.  You know I love e.l.f. but the way they are set up sucks.  I can never seem to log into my account to use Paypal, which means I'm not able to figure out my tracking information.  Unless I'm missing something, I don't know.  No matter, I will continue to buy their products, they're just great!


First things first, I love the packaging.  I can find further use for this bag, like gym shoes or something.

I ordered a High Definition Undereye Setting Powder.  It says it hides flaws and dark circles under your eyes.  I have pretty dark circles so I really wanted to try this out.


The next thing is a Mineral Eyeshadow Primer, I hope that it works with regular eye shadow, I got it in sheer.  There isn't any residue left over on my wrist where I had swatched it earlier.


This is something I had needed for the longest, Mineral Infused Face Primer.  Good stuff, doesn't leave an oily surface after I put it on.  It also goes on clear.



Now for the favorites.  I got four different brushes: smudge eye sponge, bronzing brush, angled eyeliner brush, and a fan brush.  I really needed an eyeliner brush, I think my next purchase is gonna be a brush cleaner and a kabuki brush.

I also bought a gift for a friend, but I think I rather post that another time.  Overall, I got this for $18.45 and that includes shipping and handling.  Good stuff!