Saturday, August 18, 2012

August Birchbox Opening

Yet again another mobile update! This time about my Birchbox opening. I really like the color of this box. The yellow reminds me of school, which is the theme of this month's box. Back to Beauty School!


First thing that I saw was the Schick Hydro Silk Razor and it's got coupons on the back. Woo! I like getting razors in the mail. Quality razors are too expensive, especially since almost everyone uses them.

The Deborah Lippmann lacquer remover things are pretty cool. I got two of them. The name is a little weird. Uhm... Excuse me? Haha! The Stripper To Go, For Go-go Girls. It's cute but I don't know how I feel about it.

Anyway, I freaking love the Viva La Juicy sample. La Fleur I'm guessing means the flower. French makes everything sound so fancy. I like that it comes with a little spritzer thing and the smell is so pretty.

Eye Rock's Designer Liner, cool idea but they seem kinda big. It does say you can cut away at it. I just haven't worn that much eyeliner since high school. It comes in four different styles.


Last but not least, Pixi Beauty Lip Blush! Everyone knows I love lip stains. This one is in Purity No.2. It's a nude color. Its also a matte lip stain. I'm going to be using the shit out of this.