Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August MyGlam Bag

I'm so happy today, because I got 2 packages in the mail!  That means two posts in one day! Yay! 
Alright, I'm done with the exclamation points.  I fucking love these bags, this month's theme is Endless Summer. 




I am super happy with this month's Glam Bag.  The first thing I saw was this Eclos Plant-Based Beauty.  The package says it contains plant stem cells.  Interesting? One was a face serum and the other was a regenerative cream.  They smell freaking awesome.  The sample size is also pretty substantial. 


I got a Roll on Perfume Oil by Demeter in Dragon Fruit.  It smells straight up fruity, there isn't much of any perfume-y smell to it.  I like it though mostly because I rather wear a fruity body mist than a strong perfume scent.


I love getting new eye shadows to try out.  I never purchase loose eye shadows so this Salty Cosmetics eye shadow in Glama-ZOID was a great surprise.  It's a loose mineral eye shadow and the color is like a luminescent pearl with like a pink-ish shimmer/tint.  I don't know but it's fucking awesome.



And yet another Circus nail polish.  Fuck yeah!  I love getting full-sized nail polishes!  This one is in Ringmaster which is a bright ass, neon pink.  The little packaging it comes in is really cool too because I used the last one to put my smaller brushes in, and now I can use this one for my eyeliner pencils and pens.



As a bonus I got a lip gloss from MyGlam.  It doesn't have a name on it but it does have a 02 so I guess that's what I'll call it.  MyGlam in 02 ;]  This is also an awesome bright ass pink


Thanks MyGlam!!!