Sunday, August 12, 2012

Influenster VoxBox


I received my first VoxBox from Influenster!  It's a Latina Beauty VoxBox to be specific.


I love the color coordination of the box.  It made me feel like they put thought into it.  The first thing I noticed was the box of Always Radiant Infinity Pads.  I haven't tried them yet, but I do have to say that I am not a fan of wings on my pads.  I just find them extraneous.  



The Always Tampax Radiant Collection was a fun one to open.  It's like I got even more samples in just one little bag.  I love the bag, I'm probably going to keep extra tampons in that.  I'm gonna give some of the samples in this one to my best friend.  





I had never used waxing strips or anything I've always felt like it's such a hassle with all the melty liquid and those tongue depressor sticks, but these VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg & Body seem so easy.  I just shaved my legs so I haven't been able to use them but it's only a matter of time.


The NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine I have used more than once already.  I like the taste it leaves on my lips and it's glossy without being sticky like most lip glosses are.  I received the one in Nude and it's definitely my go-to lip product as of lately.


The two ones that I've already gotten more than enough use of them that I've placed them into my normal routine are the Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen and the Bath & Body Works Shower Gel.  I love the lotion and sunscreen combo!  It feels so awesome and doesn't dry out my skin.  The smell of the shower gel fills up my entire shower its so relaxing.

Overall, I enjoyed this Latina Beauty VoxBox and am so glad I got to take part in this sample box.








I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster