Thursday, August 30, 2012

September Julep Maven Box

Yay for the first box of September! I'm glad that Julep makes the effort to send you these before the next month.

Yes, this is yet another installment from my shitty IPhone. I really need to upgrade my hardware.

Well first let me just say that I'm a sucker for good packaging and Julep tend to make me drool. I love this month's packaging! The red paper shred, the black and white polka-dotted gift bag, and the blue ribbon that wraps it up in a neat little set. I am in love.

I got a cool looking magnet in this box. Too bad I don't have anything to stick it on to. My fridge is covered on all sides and is pretty much magnet retarded.

I got three nail polishes again :D woo! I'm glad I get three instead of the two everyone else gets. I signed up for nail polish and I hope that's what I receive in my boxes.

The first one I noticed was Delaunay, which is a reddish-orange color. I haven't swatched it but I'll do it eventually, but like always I'll probably forget to post it. I do however, post them onto my Instagram.

The next one is Otte. This one is a light brown color. I am really looking forward to trying this one.

And lastly is Alma. It's a mucky light green color. A little on the yellow side. Really pretty. It looks like these polishes would probably go on really creamy.

Overall, I really loved this box. Julep has not disappointed me. This box was like a collaboration with Trina Turk. I love that name.

And if you haven't joined Julep yet, do it now! I guarantee you it's totally worth the $20 bucks a month.