Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BHCosmetics

Man, I love coming home and seeing packages waiting for me.  Especially this one, my first every Bh Palette.  I got the 88 Matte Palette for $9.95 it usually retails for $18.95.  Bh Cosmetics palettes are always on sale, you can almost never pay full price for a palette.  I think right now it's at $10.42, which is still pretty damn awesome.  


Well I love the casing, it's shiny.  It was kinda hard to open but I broke a nail the other day and had to cut them all very short and now I feel like I can't get a grip on anything, except it's easier to pick my nose. I'm totally loving the casing though, it looks great to me.


The colors are definitely matte, holy fuck, they are fun to look at.  I really like the dark ass red down there, I can't wait to try the one out.  I wish I would have swatched a few of the ones I really liked but I took these pictures and then started doing something else, so I haven't even gotten time to really appreciate this palette.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna purchase another BH Cosmetic palette in the future.



I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I almost always only buy stuff on sale.  That's probably why I haven't bought the Urban Decay Naked palettes yet.  Ugh, maybe one day.