Monday, September 10, 2012

Coastal Scents Package

I don't know why it took me so long to get something from Coastal Scents, dude these colors are amazing!  I got this palette on sale for $19.95 and usually it retails for $39.95.  Currently it is on sale for $29.95 which is still amazing.  Honestly, if I had known how awesome this palette is I would've bought it a long time ago.



I love the packaging, I don't know thought, does this remind anyone else of the True Life MTV series, haha!




Well the first set is a range from greens to blues and mostly cool colors all around.


The next set is yellows, to pinks, to browns.  My camera sort of caught the lighting weird so they don't look to fresh on here.


And finally the last set has a larger range and is more warmer shades.



It also came with a little sample!  The colors are from top left corner going clockwise, Peach Puff, Cherry Chocolate, White Silver, and Nude

And this awesome sticker that I'm probably going to stick on my forehead!