Monday, September 10, 2012

Stila on Hautelook Order

Finally! I got my Stila order in! I wanted to get more stuff but I gave myself a strict three-items only rule for this one. I bought a the Prime Pot in Caramel for $9 which is awesome it retails for $20. Yeah, SMD. I also bought two smudge sticks, both waterproof for $5 each, and these retail for $20, but they are on sale right now so you can get them for $8 which is pretty damn awesome still. I got the sticks in Silver Dollar and in Koi, which is a really gold color. Totally worth it. Seriously, these Hautelook orders to take for damn ever to get to my house and this one took an extra damn weekend because of a late train on Friday. But like I said before, totally worth it.

Join Hautelook! It's free to join and you get to check out awesome stuff on sale!