Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Book Of Shadows Vol. III

I got the Book of Shadows online from Urban Decay on mothafucking sale, $39.00.  It's originally for $59.  It's still on sale so get on this bitch!

I got samples in this package.  Primer potion, even though I already have one in my palette, and two complexion primer potions.


One is a brightening primer and the other is a pore perfecting potion.


Now to the main event... The Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III

I love the packaging of this palette.  The colors and different colors on the top caught my attention.


And when you open it up... it literally pops up!  It's a pop-up palette!  Oh man I love this thing.


These are the colors that are included.
From left to right, starting at the top, left corner:
Oil Slick, Uzi, Stray Dog, Mildew, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, SWF, Last Call, Rockstar, Haight, Maui Wowie, Aquarius, Smog, Goddess, Sin, YDK, and Ecstasy.



It came with a little Shadow Prime Potion.


And an Urban Decay Glide-on pencil in Zero which is a dark black.


Sorry if the pictures are shit I took these in the dark but I'm loving my new palette.