Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Birchbox


Yay! I'm back from my hiatus! I was going to post sooner but I got a little lazy and procrastinated on a bunch of stuff, including work.

Blah, blah, blah!  Anyway, I got my Birchbox and Ipsy bag the same day, so there is going to be two posts.  First up... Birchbox!

//oh by the way, sorry for the cell phone pictures.  I'm telling you i'm lazy.
///sorry not sorry.






First thing I noticed was the little gift box I saw.  I thought that was so cute.  I'm definitely gonna reuse it for a gift card or something.



Inside of the gift box was this body serum.  
It's called, Aromatic Body Serum by One Love Organics.

It comes with a little spray to, which I love!  It was also packaged inside another little bag.  Good thing because it kind of leaked.  I love the smell although, it's bit oily.  Definitely something my mom would like, which is what this box is about, right?  Giving shit away you really don't want, haha!



Also in the gift box was a lip butter, which I fucking love.  
It's called, Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter by Mox Botanicals.

It's got this berry taste to it and it's super hydrating without being feeling oily or anything.



Then there was this weird powder for hair.
It's called Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder by Lulu Organics.

It's supposed to be like dry shampoo.  I don't know but I'm not going to try it.  I'm gonna leave my little sister to let me know if it works.  I like the packaging though, and it's definitely something I've never seen before.



Now for my favorite thing from this box... mascara!
This one is FIBRE LASHXTEND Lengthening Mascara by ModelCo.

I love getting mascara in my sample boxes.  This one has little fibers in it and I've always wanted to try one so cool that I don't have to buy a full one.  I like the little mirror on the back of the mascara, I forgot to take a picture of it.




Last and, well, least, I got a cologne sample for a dude.  This one is by John Varvatos and it's called Artisan.  It smells nice without being too overpowering y'know?  Men's cologne bothers me because they always seemed to be drowned in it.  But I like this one, I guess.  Maybe I'll wear it instead of giving it away.
Regardless, I fucking hate receiving perfume/cologne/fragrance in my sample boxes.



I liked this box, but I'm thinking about unsubscribing.  It's kinda pissing me off.  Whatever though, I feel like one more month, one more month, but I'm only disappointing myself at this point.  Honestly, the coupons inside the box were the only ones worth wanting this box.