Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November Ipsy Bag

Ipsy has really re-invented itself.  I'm loving the shit out of this subscription.  I get all makeup, beauty products and the bags they come in are super cute.  I've been using last months one when I go out.  I love ipsy!

This month's bag was  like a brown-purple kinda bag with a gold zipper.



First thing I picked out was the lipgloss.
It's called Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss by bareMinerals.

I love this lipgloss.  It's a really pretty dark berry color with a shimmer in it.  It goes on pretty sheer but it looks freaking purple.  I love this gloss so much!  I love lipgloss!



Next up is a brow gel.
It's called Eyebrow Defining Gel by Chella.

The only thing that sucks about this was that it was between this or the benefit mascara, which I really fucking wanted, because I love mascara, but this cool too.  I really like brow stuff, because mine are so hard to tame.  

It goes on clear and has a spooly on it and it's not sticky.  Very nice.



Here's a fun one
It's called Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow by theBalm.
The picture makes it look brown, but it's actually a really dark purple.  I guess it can be described as brownish but you put it on and it looks purple.  I love the little package it comes in.  It's a magnetic folding case and its just so cute.  And the name Meet Matt(e)... haha! 

The color is in Matt Batali.



Here is an eyeliner.
It's called Intense Eyeliner by Starlet Cosmetics, in the color "the total absence of light."  Isn't that clever.  Holy fuck I was like well no shit right, that's a good name for a black eyeliner.




Here's the really fun part.
It's called Nail Lacquer by nailtini.

I love glitter nail polishes, and this one is just fucking glittery as fuck.  I don't know the name of it, I don't see it anywhere but it's beautiful.




Overall, I am freaking loving this new ipsy.  They cater to what I want and they don't give me any whack-ass perfumes/fragrances/whatever-the-fucks.  Keep it Ipsy, you're awesome.