Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Birchbox

So I was seriously thinking about canceling my subscription from Birchbox. Not because I didn't like it, but because I wanted to try other subscription services. But this month's Birchbox was so damn near perfect and even the perfume was awesome.

I opened it up and saw a holiday themed Birchbox. I've been wanting six boxes so that I can make those little makeup boxes. And I dunno how uniformed the box is gonna look with this one included but I loved it!



I opened it up and it came with this cute little gift tag that I'm definitely gonna use.



The first item is a hair mask. It's called Obliphica Nourishing Mask by amika. I gave this one to my sister because I don't really like putting products in my hair because its already so thin that I'm scared to experiment with it.



Next I saw was a chocolate/cookie. I don't know but that was so good I was like yum I want more. It was the salted chocolate crunch by Chuao Chocolatier.



The lash gel serum by Lashem was a little weird. I mean do they know I have full lashes, isn't that what the beauty profile thing is for? I don't need it and neither does my sister but she totally wanted it so I gave it to her.



I really liked the samples that were wrapped up in the separate tissue paper.



I saw the perfume and I was like oh great another fucking perfume sample. But when I smelled it I was like oooo what is this? It's called Shimmer by aerie. I think I'm probably going to get this in full-sized.


Lastly, I got a theBalm sample! I love theBalm and I need to invest in more products by them. This one is called Mary-Lou Manizer. It's this really pretty pink-gold shimmery color. And it can be used as an eyeshadow or a highlighter. Ima get this one in full-sized.



This box was perfect. I really wasn't bothered with the hair mask or the lash gel because my sister wanted them. Which makes it perfect. I don't know if I want to cancel :( ehhhh one more month lol