Thursday, December 13, 2012

December Ipsy Bag

In this month's Ipsy I got a sort of little pencil bag thing I like this one the most out of the ones I've received. This month's theme is Happy Haute Holidays. I loved everything in this bag. I haven't found anything I don't like in my bags ever since they've changed to Ipsy.



Well lets start with the first I saw when I opened the bag up and that's the black eyeliner! It's the 24-7 Glide on Pencil by Urban Decay. I already have one because I got it in my Book of Shadows Palette but I was sorta running out so this is pretty awesome. Saves me the trouble of going out and getting some, because I'll probably end up spending more than I want to.



I then got a NYX eyeshadow in the color Mink Pearl. Which is super pretty. It's this light orange, golden color. I don't know how I'm supposed to get it out of the bottle since i got like one brush that might fit in it.



Next is a Mirabella Primer. I'm currently using Sephora samples and I was worried that I was going to run out before I went out to get some more but now I can have some more time before I research some primers.



Holy hell this lipgloss color is so pretty. The name is kinda like what? I dunno but I really, really like the color. It's called Hot Mess by be a.... Bombshell. It's this really bright red and it's not super sticky but it's not watery. It really feels like it's going to stay in place.



And lastly, I got highlighter paper by Mai Couture. It's really light and it's in this neat little packet kinda like those oil blotting sheets.



Well I'm pretty happy with this bag. And I don't think Ipsy will ever be canceled if it keeps this up.