Monday, December 17, 2012

Hautelook & Color Club - Christmas gifts

I think I mentioned that Color Club polishes were going to be on Hautelook. But this is a very late post I ordered these a while ago and I never got around to posting them. Since, I'm doing a Christmas gift haul series I figured I should include these too.


I only ordered one set of these polishes which is the In True Fashion set. It came with two full set polishes. One is a orange-y polish and the other is a green-blue sorta thing. They're really pretty and shimmer-y.




I got two of these mini polish sets in Pop-tastic. These are really pretty they range from a very light hot-pink to a electric type purple.




I also got these mini polish sets in twos. This set is called the Winter Affair. This set is probably my favorite because of the glitter in the polishes. It has a candy apple red, a green glittery one, a dark ass purple with glitter and then a gold glitter topcoat one.


I love these polishes.