Monday, December 10, 2012

Hautelook order - Christmas gifts

My sister has been wanting a curler wand and when I saw this I knew she was gonna love it. It's by NuMe Style and it's originally $149.99 and I got it for $75.00.
I don't have a picture of it so I'm just going to link you to the amazon posting of the exact same curler here.  It opens in another window so whatevs.

It's called the NuMe 4-Play Tourmaline-Infuses Curling Wand. It comes with four interchangeable barrels. The smallest is 9mm and the biggest is 32mm. It's fucking nice.

I also got a jumbo kabuki fan brush for myself. I saw the makeup artist that did my bridesmaid makeup for my sister-in-law's wedding, use a fan brush to apple my highlighter on and it came out so even and shiny. So I saw this one and I fucking loved it.

It's from Crown Brush. Crown Brush is awesome, inexpensive, quality brushes and when they go on Hautelook they are so much cheaper. It's originally like 18 bucks, and I paid $8.

Dang, my cuticles are dry....


I love Hautelook.