Monday, February 25, 2013

theBalm Cosmetics from Hautelook

I ordered some stuff from Hautelook! TheBalm was on sale so I totally took advantage.

I had gotten a sample of the Body Builder Mascara in a Birchbox and I loved it. I decided to buy a full-size one during the sale. I know I'm gonna love this one. The wand is bigger and has a different shape but it has the same bristles as the sample size.




Next up is the Mary-Lou Manizer aka "The Luminizer." I also have a sample size of this so I love that for travel but I just wanted a huge one because I already love it so why the fuck not. It's a light, pink-gold shimmer. It looks so great.




I also have a small sample size of a Meet Matt(e) shadow. But I just love the packaging that I wanted to get a full-size one. But I did not realize that I was getting the bigger pan shadows. I still love it and I probably would like this one better than the one I thought I was getting. It's a new favorite. It's called the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette. The size matt(e)rs edition.




Finally I got the Nude'tude palette! I have been wanting this palette since I first heard its a sort of dupe for the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I don't know about dupe but probably the same idea. I absolutely love the packaging. It's a bunch of naked ladies!! How cute is that idea? I freaking love this palette and I'm looking forward to using these products. TheBalm has become one of my favorite makeup brands.