Thursday, August 7, 2014

Shoemint

I ordered some shoes from ShoeMint.com.  This is the second time I've ordered from them, but I've ordered from their affiliates before.  Shoe Mint is a membership community, there isn't any obligation to buy and you can skip monthly if you'd like.  Most shoes run about $79.98 but I got these for $30 because there is always a sale.  Right now you could get 40% off using the code: ENJOY40, it ends Saturday, August 9th. 

I got the Zandra in black.  I have been looking for some classic black sandals and these are perfect.  They bands are elastic and they fit very well to shape of my feet because of that.  My favorite thing about is that the elastic straps give it a sort of a matte black look.  These are definitely a perfect addition to my shoe collection!

The only thing that does bother me about the shoe is they tend to move around a little more when I walk because of the elastic, but I think it will go away once my it conforms to my shape.  It's been the third day that I worn them and they are already starting to fit better.  I probably should have gotten a size up, since my foot is wider, but I don't think the elastic would've been as tight.



If you'd like to sign up and build a ShoeMint profile click here!


No comments: